• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Daniel Carson (from Independence, MO) Trending towards Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this highlight film does a better job showcasing why i'm excited about this kid. I don't think the people blocking him are that great, even though Class 5 is basically like Class A in Nebraska. But what this highlight shows is that 1) when he tackles someone he throws them back, they don't get extra yards. 2) his change of direction and closing speed, no matter what class you are in, if a RB/QB can't juke you as a DL and you run them down, you are really good especially at his size.

I think this highlight film does a better job showcasing why i'm excited about this kid. I don't think the people blocking him are that great, even though Class 5 is basically like Class A in Nebraska. But what this highlight shows is that 1) when he tackles someone he throws them back, they don't get extra yards. 2) his change of direction and closing speed, no matter what class you are in, if a RB/QB can't juke you as a DL and you run them down, you are really good especially at his size.

This is a MUCH better highlight video. He's quick. He would look just as good playing against the Class 6 schools down here.

Kid's got strong hands.

See my other thread I just posted on this. Chance of Brown and Carson being N by opening weekend. Tutt more than likely on his OV. Consensus from all the recruiting experts that all three will be N before its said and done though.

Daniel Carson, Christian Tutt and Cameron Brown being in this class by the opening game would be nice.

Not tipping his hand, Carson revealed that he has several visits in mind for this fall but only one he was willing to disclose right now: Nebraska.

“Well I will for sure be visiting Nebraska but the others I would prefer to keep within my mind”

Once set to have a busy summer, Carson scaled things back by canceling summer visits to Oklahoma and TCU in order to help focus of his home life and prepare for his senior year of high school at William Chrisman. While visits have slowed down, he keeps in regular contact with several different coaches.

“I just haven’t been focused or concerned with recruiting right now. Just focusing on some stuff at home. I talk with coach Riley from Nebraska and (Lincoln Riley) Oklahoma. Sometimes Coach Meyer at Ohio State and coach Campbell at Iowa State”.

Sounds like this kid may have moved on from Miami, and now we could be thought of as the leader. The reasoning is a little odd though for me so this will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Interesting. I'd love to see this kid playing for Nebraska. Could you expand on the reasoning? Or is it premium information?

Interesting. I'd love to see this kid playing for Nebraska. Could you expand on the reasoning? Or is it premium information?
If you can’t post can you pm?
I'm more not sure how accurate it is, so it's kind of one of those things where I hesitate to just put it out there. But I do know our staff thinks we are in his top group right now and we still get a visit from him

err... is that suh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back