• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DB/WR Michael Onyemaobi. Will OV 27 Jan & announce on NSD on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

now i know the team needs these kids but really? to rely on an 18 yr. old kid to decide his and the teams fate on national signing day is absurd. just sayin. dats for you grammar god's

now i know the team needs these kids but really? to rely on an 18 yr. old kid to decide his and the teams fate on national signing day is absurd. just sayin. dats for you grammar god's

For the sake of conversation, I have to ask. What do you propose the staff do?

Just my opinion of course, but what would be even more absurd is saying "Yeah thanks but no thanks" to kids committing on signing day and taking lesser talent.

Last edited:

For the sake of conversation, I have to ask. What do you propose the staff do?

Just my opinion of course, but what would be even more absurd is saying "Yeah thanks but no thanks" to kids committing on signing day and taking lesser talent.

Well at this point it is somewhat of a 2 way street as all programs are filling up or at least programs that matter. tell them to commit or go play for Kansas.

Well at this point it is somewhat of a 2 way street as all programs are filling up or at least programs that matter. tell them to commit or go play for Kansas.

The kids we are holding out for all have much better options than Kansas. Additionally those better options are in the exact same boat as us in the sense that they too are holding spots open.

I will also be in Lincoln this weekend and I'll try to seal the deal.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back