• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DB/WR Michael Onyemaobi. Will OV 27 Jan & announce on NSD on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love this kid.....and I hope Huskers are looking at his QB...the kid has an incredibly quick release and seems unshaded in the pocket. Anyone know who he is?

Onyemaobi will visit Jan. 27. Starting to think he is one of the two DB's this staff signs. With other finalists being teams like Cal, Iowa State and Washington State, I can't help but think he picks Nebraska after his visit.

I think the ideal situation for Nebraska to close out their WR and DB class is for them to get commitments from Elijah Blades and Michael Onyemaobi at DB and then Randal Grimes and Nick Robinson at WR.

With Joseph Lewis and Greg Johnson (both talents you take no matter what) deciding late and announcing on signing day, this allows you to hit your numbers ahead of time and be thrilled if one or both decide to become Huskers too. If you get Lewis, you can move Robinson to TE or even OLB. Johnson can play multiple positions, so he is a no brainer. CB, RB, S , WR...plenty of options with him.

Onyemaobi will visit Jan. 27. Starting to think he is one of the two DB's this staff signs. With other finalists being teams like Cal, Iowa State and Washington State, I can't help but think he picks Nebraska after his visit.

I think the ideal situation for Nebraska to close out their WR and DB class is for them to get commitments from Elijah Blades and Michael Onyemaobi at DB and then Randal Grimes and Nick Robinson at WR.

With Joseph Lewis and Greg Johnson (both talents you take no matter what) deciding late and announcing on signing day, this allows you to hit your numbers ahead of time and be thrilled if one or both decide to become Huskers too. If you get Lewis, you can move Robinson to TE or even OLB. Johnson can play multiple positions, so he is a no brainer. CB, RB, S , WR...plenty of options with him.

I agree with this line of thinking 100%

So move on from Calvin (or you think the other two are more likely to join the class) and sign a receiver that has more "flexibility" in the position they can play? that way you end up with the targeted 5 WRs rather than 6.

I like this strategy as well and think it covers all bases if the other two go another route on NSD.

I assume it will be an official visit and if so is he bringing his parents? That always improves our chances

Good stuff.

I assume it will be an official visit and if so is he bringing his parents? That always improves our chances
With everything I have read about happening during OVs at other schools (Minn) I would not let my kid OV anywhere without supervision. Plus... free SWAG?

I wanted to ask... Getting Onyemaobi here he would be a corner? Haven't research much on him.

Agree with all the above. We take Calvin and Grimes. Hope for one of Rafdal or Robinson at te.

Blades would be unbelievable and we better bust out the t-shirts for him like Lewis visit. Seems Lenoir is an even further Longshot and will be at Oregon. Wish we'd hire a safeties coach soon with ties to blades or Lenoir, obviously as a bonus.

I saw football scoop said a majority of g5 schools will make the 10th assistant a full time on the road recruiting person. On to high school games during season etc. Will be curious what our move is in April

I wanted to ask... Getting Onyemaobi here he would be a corner? Haven't research much on him.

Agree with all the above. We take Calvin and Grimes. Hope for one of Rafdal or Robinson at te.

Blades would be unbelievable and we better bust out the t-shirts for him like Lewis visit. Seems Lenoir is an even further Longshot and will be at Oregon. Wish we'd hire a safeties coach soon with ties to blades or Lenoir, obviously as a bonus.

I saw football scoop said a majority of g5 schools will make the 10th assistant a full time on the road recruiting person. On to high school games during season etc. Will be curious what our move is in April

CB, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back