• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DB/WR Michael Onyemaobi. Will OV 27 Jan & announce on NSD on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

A poor mans Darnay it seems. Can play both O and D. (BTW not meant as an insult he is just not as electric as Darnay)

A poor mans Darnay it seems. Can play both O and D. (BTW not meant as an insult he is just not as electric as Darnay)

I like Onyemaobi way more than Darnay. Darnay is not an aggressive violent tackler like Onyemaobi is. And Onyemaobi looks to be just as fast at 6'1"! Would love to get this kid!

If he's good enough for DW to "spend" time with, than he's good enough for me to "pay" attention to. I guess that makes DW and I both "poor men".

And while MO may not be as "electric" as Darnay, at least he's got enough of juice to "light up" a few DBs...okay, pun-fun done!

Last edited:
I like Onyemaobi way more than Darnay. Darnay is not an aggressive violent tackler like Onyemaobi is. And Onyemaobi looks to be just as fast at 6'1"! Would love to get this kid!
looks like a talented kid but maybe you need to look at DH's film again. Holmes is a special player and I'm very happy he's not going to tOSU

If he's a poor mans Darnay does that make me a poor mans Ryan Gosling?

looks like a talented kid but maybe you need to look at DH's film again. Holmes is a special player and I'm very happy he's not going to tOSU

Agreed. This kid has talent but Darnay definitely was a smooth and explosive athlete.

Last edited:

@ 6'1" is he tall enough to qualify as a "big " WR that everyone seems to hyperventilate about?

Since Donte is on him from back at AZ, I'd guess he's primarily a DB here, especially based on our possibilities at WR. But no, he would not calm their nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back