• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Darnay Holmes picks UCLA (Was a silent commit to Ohio State & later USC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Last edited:

RR, what position would Darnay Holmes play if Committed to NU?

Last edited:

Please, sequenced and bedazzled swaddling blanket wearing baby Jesus. Let this happen.

This kid comes in and starts from day 1 as a freshman. He challenges Kalu, Jones, Lee, Mosely, and Anderson. Special, special player.

Last edited:

It would be nice to get some good news (commitments) on the recruiting front, either for the 2016 or 2017 class.

At least in 2004 (BC's first year), when the results on the field were depressing, the recruiting success offered some hope. We would lose to some junk team like Iowa St., but then a day or two later we would get a commit from someone like Marlon Lucky or Leon Jackson. Remember how awesome most of us thought those guys were going to be?

Riley & Company will be able to pull in some top-notch recruits....if we all just stay patient and give them a chance.

This kid comes in and starts from day 1 as a freshman. He challenges Kalu, Jones, Lee, Mosely, and Anderson. Special, special player.

Challenges those players or starts in front of them? I think those are different statements, if he starts he has obviously surpassed them ( or all but 1) and is no longer just challenging.

Hopefully the time spent building the relationship with this group pays off with commits and improved on-field results.

Challenges those players or starts in front of them? I think those are different statements, if he starts he has obviously surpassed them ( or all but 1) and is no longer just challenging.

Hopefully the time spent building the relationship with this group pays off with commits and improved on-field results.

He would have one of those spots locked down. I meant challenge them since one of those other five would start opposite of Holmes, likely Kalu.

Stanford is his slight leader at this point. Also said recently that Washington (Petersen coached his dad and babysat him as a baby), Ohio State and Nebraska were also high on his list too.

Wants to play both ways in college. CB and WR and also special teams. Academics are big with him.

Last edited:

We are still in the chase all you can ask for at this point in time.

Stanford is his slight leader at this point. Also said recently that Washington (Petersen coached his dad and babysat him as a baby), Ohio State and Nebraska were also high on his list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back