• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Daniel Faalele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe it or not, blocking Thomas one-on-one might have been easier than what Colston had to do defensively. When rushing the passer, he was repeatedly going up against offensive tackle Daniel Faalele. If you haven’t heard Faalele’s name before, he’s a 6-foot-8, 400-pound import from Australia who’s new to football.

Incredibly mobile for a kid his size, Faalele already has 19 scholarship offers, including seven from SEC schools.

Faalele is currently a 3-star recruit, not 4- or 5-stars, because he is still yet to participate in an actual game. He’s been dominant on the camp circuit, but the spring contest against East Ridge is the closest he’s come to the real thing.

I actually do believe you can be too big and that it can affect your mobility and creates extra stress on your joints. Remember a current Husker from other than the US who was late to football who was supposed to be great. He is currently an average tackle at NE.

I actually do believe you can be too big and that it can affect your mobility and creates extra stress on your joints. Remember a current Husker from other than the US who was late to football who was supposed to be great. He is currently an average tackle at NE.

Anyone remember a recruit named Constantine Dumitrescu from a few decades ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back