• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dang, Kansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironside12

Red Shirt
10 Year Member

Agreeing with ***, I would lay the odds of 5% that all 3 keep their pledge to KU. 1 maybe, but not all 3. But it does give KU some early recruiting season publicity.

5 of 6 commits from Louisiana. I definitely don't see that holding up at all, but maybe they're auditioning for the $EC.

5 of 6 commits from Louisiana. I definitely don't see that holding up at all, but maybe they're auditioning for the $EC.
Would make sense.....then the other $EC schools could play KU instead of the mid-season tuffies such as Alabama Tech, SE Georgia State, and Florida AT&T though the end result would be the same, 70-3.

Last edited:

They had some success this last class too. They are building something special, that's not a bad thing for the midwest :)

Read on a board their HS coach is now KU's RB coach

Yep. Which is still very weird to me. Could maybe see it if this new coach was coming in to be the OC or something, but RB coach?? Only one of the five guys committed play RB.

Ultimately these kids decision (obviously). But even if they like this coach that much, it is still a poor decision. If this guy is good enough at recruiting to pull 3 4* to a place like KANSAS.. then I don't see him being in Lawrence very long at all.

But like *** said, very likely most if not all these kids come to their senses once the visit high wears off.

Last edited:

What are you considering success? They finished where they normally do, high 60s and around Purdue, Florida Atlantic, and Indiana.
They improved 30 spots from last year, brought in a balance of juco and HS kids, landed a top RB that fits their system, and out recruited Bill Snyder.
I'd say as a KU fan, that's exactly what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back