• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Damion Daniels will announce at 10:35 AM CST on ESPN on NSD (1 February).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I said so when asked in a thread a couple of days ago.

Coach P will be at his state title game this coming Saturday.

Expected to announce next week which has been his plan all along.

Another crystal ball prediction went out for Damion Daniels on Wednesday and this time it was 247Sports National Recruiting Analyst, Ryan Bartow, putting in for Nebraska to land the three-star defensive tackle.

Bartow said he made the prediction after gathering some intel from a contact.

Interesting that we're pulling 2 of the top DTs out of Dallas. Some big time talent here.. love that we're hitting Texas pretty hard again after dwindling for a few years.

He's been offered by some amazing teams. Looks to be a stud. If he signs it's a great job by Coach P getting him on board.

Nothing like a big boy in the trenches to break the non-commit silence that the program has had. Come join the Huskers! All Gas! No Brakes!

everything points to him being a fantastic get but curious as to why only a 3 star especially playing in a high profile area.

Seems similar to a VV prospect....
Big body tackle that can stuff some gaps, not necessarily great speed, but he does show (in his high lights) the willingness to use what he has to run sideline to sideline to get in on the play- recongnised a screen cut his rush off and found the back and chased hard - probably my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back