• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dallas Craddieth N? False Alarm, Sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythomas8

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Michael Bruntz Retweeted
Dallas Craddieth™‏Verified account @D_Cradd5 5m5 minutes ago
#GBR
1f3f4.png

I just came across it on twitter. Has not visited unless it was at a FNL. But the black flag was planted in his tweet from Michael Bruntz.

Last edited:

Thanks Bro. Kind of low ranked compared to what we are used to lately. However seems to have all of the tools looking at this film. Add another 20-30 pounds may even be able to be a LB in the new scheme.
Strange nobody else is tweeting it either. hence the ? mark.

Number 9 in a very key 500 mile radius State. This is a great get, if true! Welcome! We need to get as many of the best Missouri kids that we can, every year.

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2018/missouri
I was thinking the same. Particularly the St. Louis area used to be very good for us recruiting. Also if you get into St Louis it helps getting into the IL schools thanks to East St Louis and the surrounding community.

Craddieth apparently has 21 offers. Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan State, North Carolina, Northwestern, Ole Miss, Purdue, Wisconsin, Yale, etc. Lot of Big Ten teams have already offered.

Maybe a kid that we like, who wants to be N, but we've told him that some other chips have to fall before he has a commitable offer? Tutt, Griffith, etc The "Good Luck" is probably referring to him having his first HS game of the season tonight.

Last edited:

I could be wrong, but... when I saw the tweet I assumed it was an edit that someone from Nebraska sent to him, he thought it was cool, and he then tweeted it out. Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back