• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cyrus Hobbi will visit in early September

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be a HUGE recruiting weekend not to mention the NC imokications.

When is He visiting Washington? Hopefully for the NU game.

Reading things about him yesterday tells me we have a long road to get his commitment. Kiffin was chasing him hard at Tennessee and now is just starting to amp up his efforts at USC. Also seems he has some high interest in staying in-state. Not trying to be negative, just saying we are going to have our work cut out for us.

This is more of a side question than anything pertaining to Hobbi, but how many visitors can we possibly take on for one weekend? Because it sure seems we are getting quite the group lined up for the Texas game, and I just have to wonder how many are truly interested in us/Tx and how many just want to be there for the game?

Because it sure seems we are getting quite the group lined up for the Texas game, and I just have to wonder how many are truly interested in us/Tx and how many just want to be there for the game?

In recent years NU has gotten many verbals following a big game....

...loss. (insert sad face emoticon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back