• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS

It's a very strange round about way with Nebraska and Oregon State. Different sports, but..... this has been an awesome CWS this year. Congrats all around for Beaver, I mean, the Beavers.....

Now, FHCMR is here in San Antonio and FADSE is 79ish miles up in Austin...coincidence?

Nothing to thought about, that would have ended the game.
Wow, happy for Ore St, but that pop up foul that 3 fielders couldn't capture? Unbelievable! Ore St was sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! Kind of taints the win, but they don't care. Feeling sorry for Arkansas, though; they will be haunted forever; especially, the fielder that could not corral that pop up foul.

https://deadspin.com/oregon-state-parlays-dropped-pop-fly-into-two-out-ninth-1827194674

xfy5mjgydaaw7yachx9e.jpg

Anyone still hanging around can answer if the UMP called the strike zone equally? Great series, I to thought the game was over if AR caught that pop up yesterday.
I thought the home plate umps were consistent. They seemed to like giving the pitcher the low strike. I didn't agree with several of the pitches that were called strikes, but I felt that both teams' pitchers benefited from the rather large strike zone.

Last edited:
I thought the home plate umps were consistent. They seemed to like giving the pitcher the low strike. I didn't agree with several of the pitches that were called strikes, but I felt that both teams' pitchers benefited from the rather large strike zone.
Thanks for your response and felt like the zone was generous but called for both teams.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back