• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Curt McKeever On 1620 The Zone

On this you and I agree HWM. I love TO and revere his image and career, but I'm beginning to wonder if MA has some secret photos of TO in a compromising position that is allowing him to still be the baseball coach.

If anyone doesn't have any compromising photos, it is, for sure, Tom Osborne. Try again, Doc! ;)

Yep... but sadly, 80-90% of Nebraska fans really don't care about Husker sports outside of football... so they will never have the same opinion as someone like you or me.

I've been a regular, active contributor on both the baseball and basketball forums for quite a few years now (as long as we've had both forums, which we didn't originally). I'm there for almost every game for both sports. I'm expressing my opinions on off-days as well. I truly care about these sports or I wouldn't waste my time here. Tom benefits by the fact that most people truly don't care. A shame for the vocal minority.

bump!

Like with basketball TO is allowing the baseball program to decline to a pathetic state.

I doubt MA will even be able to lead NU to the big 10 title either.

At this point I think we will see an AD change before we see an improvement in BSB or BB at NU....Maybe I should switch to softball in the meantime.:(

I used to listen to every weekend game on the radio, now I just check the score via HuskerMax. I also used to drive to Lawrence, little Apple and Columbia to support the program since I live in Lees "s Summit, not any more :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back