• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Current analytical projection

Baylor upset isn't good for us either.
I saw most of that game, and T Tech just couldn't do squat. They straight up, should have won that game. And they are saying that Baylor is an 85% lock to make the tourney now, with a 17 - 10 record..... Nebraska surely gets no love at all. We just have to take care of business and finish 23 - 10.

I saw most of that game, and T Tech just couldn't do squat. They straight up, should have won that game. And they are saying that Baylor is an 85% lock to make the tourney now, with a 17 - 10 record..... Nebraska surely gets no love at all. We just have to take care of business and finish 23 - 10.
Is your 23-10 with a loss in one of the regular season games, a win in the first game in New York, and then a loss in the semi finals? Or did you mean 23-8?

You gotta stop focussing on record alone. A LOT more goes into than that.

Nebraska absolutely needs to win today. And I've seen enough games this weekend where the better team has been upset on the road to take today's NU-Illinois game for granted.

Regardless of my concerns and typical Husker basketball fan worries, it's awesome heading into late-February knowing each game is critical. Most years by now, we have abandoned any hope. Usually long before now.

View attachment 14888
index.php

Guess the math had that one picked right. Have to win out and make a deep run in the B1G tourney now.

Last edited:
Purdue was favored by 10 against Penn State tonight in West Lafayette.

It's been a battle thus far.

Purdue 67 Penn State 63. 3:32 remaining.

Final:

Purdue 76
Penn State 73

That was a battle.

Penn State was at the line with a chance to tie it with 4 seconds left ... but made only 1 of 2 and had to foul Purdue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back