• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Thread 2017-2018 Season

Then St. John's goes out and beats Nova at Nova. What the...

Helps CU's RPI a little I'm sure being 2-0 v SJU.

Marquette looks like they are going to take down Seaton Hall which helps. CU is fighting for 3rd in the Big East IMO. Nova and Xavier are clearly better than CU...CU can change my mind of they knock off X saturday but first things first. Gotta take care of business against Depaul tonight. Can't slip up against the bums of the conference.

Jays playing like hot garbage. Good thing they are playing a crap team like depaul. They better get their crap in a pile or they are going to leave chicago with egg on their face.

Fostet saved Cu's ass tonight. 29 including a late 3 to win it. Depaul's center clowned CU's "centers". Ceiling is low for this team in the post season. Lower next year without foster and possibly thomas.

That was a little too close for comfort. A loss last night would have really put the season in jeopardy with games coming up against Xavier and 'Nova.

Also, what's up with Bemidji State next week?

That was a little too close for comfort. A loss last night would have really put the season in jeopardy with games coming up against Xavier and 'Nova.

Also, what's up with Bemidji State next week?
They had almost a week off between last game and depaul...and now they would have had another week off between X and Marquette...mac didn't want that much downtime in the middle of the season.

Not sure why a conference with an even number of teams has such a scheduling quirk...

Big game today. Xavier on the Fox mothership. CU has lost every game they've played on regular Fox. Unlikely to end that streak today I'm afraid. Xavier is the better team.

Buuuuut, it isn't like it would be a major upset....CU favored by 1.5 (betting man...take the 1.5).

Winning this game might give me hope CU could do some damage in the NCAAs.

Just brutal. I've seen a replay of the last play now. I hate whining about refs but cmon....swallow the whistle there.

Mac really screwed up calling the TO after ronnie's free throws. Brutal loss.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back