• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Thread 2012-2013

Glad he came back... Will be a little more competitive next year... Hope they get over. 500.....be fun to watch him play a little better conference competition.... I am assuming since they are no longer considered a mid major their non conference schedule should get beefed up a bit too?

Over .500? I assume you mean in conference play...and they will be over .500.

As for the OOC. We'll see. I wouldn't expect a big upgrade in year 1...most, if not all, were already set up. They will still have some MM stigma for a few years and outside of the Dukes, Kentuckys, KU's of the world you don't see "majors" really get too crazy with their OOC schedules.

Glad to see him come back. Better competition will help him in the draft. Saw he was ranked 48 in this years class. Really thought he would be top 15-20 range.

The draftexpress.com deal I think had him around 10th in the 2nd round I think. Doesn't make any sense to declare early if you are a second rounder. Why take the chance of ending up playing for the Sioux Falls Skyforce next year? The competition will help some but so will the year of simply working on his game....he needs to develop an "off the dribble" game.

Over .500? I assume you mean in conference play...and they will be over .500.

As for the OOC. We'll see. I wouldn't expect a big upgrade in year 1...most, if not all, were already set up. They will still have some MM stigma for a few years and outside of the Dukes, Kentuckys, KU's of the world you don't see "majors" really get too crazy with their OOC schedules.

yeah conference play wise....maybe 18-12 type season

yeah conference play wise....maybe 18-12 type season

i'd be willing to place a bet on that. Right off the top of my head I can say CU will be better than Seaton Hall, Depaul, St. John's and providence and probably xavier. They get some wins v. the marquette, gtown, butler and villanova types too. I'll guess 11-7 in conference.

Gibbs has a slight chance at coming back. Echenique will obviously be a loss but I think Artino will make up some of that on the other end of the court. It will be fun to see how it pans out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back