• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Thread '16-'17

Ronnie Harrell comes in and puts up 9 points, 6 boards and 2 assists in short order. This is a guy that should be playing legit minutes. Not sure what Mac's issue is with him.

I took Villanova and Iowa State. Creighton can't be overly disappointed, they got what they needed this weekend.

Some jay fans think the committee will try to put them in a bracket with Oregon at the 2

While I do think the NCAA tournament selection committee does things for storylines at times, Creighton and Oregon aren't exactly blue blood basketball programs that draw huge ratings. I doubt Oregon fans would care a whole lot about that, probably only Creighton fans.

While I do think the NCAA tournament selection committee does things for storylines at times, Creighton and Oregon aren't exactly blue blood basketball programs that draw huge ratings. I doubt Oregon fans would care a whole lot about that, probably only Creighton fans.
Still wouldn't put it past them. Not like any other 2/7 match up involving those two teams would be of any more interest...i.e. cu-duke or Oregon-Minnesota etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back