• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could NU have a top 10 offense in 2019?

I’m hoping the guys stepping up are better than the ones that graduated. We have not been that good lately.

I loved ozigbo v18 but the previous ones not so much. I am not sure why last year was so much better. What I do know is all the reasons people give for his improvement are still in place.

Kids will step up that I am sure of. We will be ok.

They should have used different players and got the uniforms right. The article is about top 10 offenses, not top 10 offensive players.

My point is that 247 used the photos on purpose. It wasn't a blatant error as you (and apparently Thom) suggested. As Lavaman noted, these two transfers are key to their new team's offensive success.

Spielman was a great complement to Morgan, and he's going to be the top guy for sure this year. He'll need someone to step up and be what he was to Morgan. If that happens we'll be in good shape!
That's why I said JD is going to need another receiver to step up and be a legit target. Now that could also be a TE as opposed to WR? But yes he can't do it by himself but if AM stays healthy JD will most likely surpass Morgans record receiving total this season.

That's why I said JD is going to need another receiver to step up and be a legit target. Now that could also be a TE as opposed to WR? But yes he can't do it by himself but if AM stays healthy JD will most likely surpass Morgans record receiving total this season.
He's certainly capable! Just need some other weapons to step up... could even be TE like you suggested.

I just know I'm looking forward to seeing this offense continue to grow and evolve!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back