• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Copeland is back

tenor.gif

This team could end the drought, guys. They certainly should end the drought anyway.

Palmer/Copeland/Roby are getting all of the attention as they should, but a let’s not forget that we also have a 3-year starter returning Senior PG as well.

What we need now are role players who are willing to play hard defense similar to the role Evan Taylor played last season. Also, someone who can score off the bench.

It will be interesting to see if Jordy or Thomas Allen starts. Also, Thor, Nana, or Amir...who steps up?

This team could end the drought, guys. They certainly should end the drought anyway.

Palmer/Copeland/Roby are getting all of the attention as they should, but a let’s not forget that we also have a 3-year starter returning Senior PG as well.

What we need now are role players who are willing to play hard defense similar to the role Evan Taylor played last season. Also, someone who can score off the bench.

It will be interesting to see if Jordy or Thomas Allen starts. Also, Thor, Nana, or Amir...who steps up?
No excuse for this team not to make the tourney. Your chips are all in Miles whether you want them there or not.

Evans is a big role to fill. Not everyone can be happy defending, and deferring to teammates in the offense.

Excited to announce I’ll be returning to Nebraska for my senior season
1f918-1f3fd.png
#GBR
“I didn’t want to end my time at Nebraska without making an NCAA tournament.” - Isaac Copeland
This is AWESOME NEWS!!!!! Gotta believe that we make the tourney next season, and perhaps, we get that coveted first win.... GO BIG RED!!!!

If NU is to play at a higher level, somebody is going to have to step up at the center position. Cant have Roby and Copeland guarding the bigs in the big10

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back