• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star CB Elijah Blades Decommits From FL; NSD Announcement (Trending Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he possibly related to the Miami Blades brothers of the eighties

Good question. So I googled it and all I could find was a reference that his father played at his same HS in Cali, while Bennie and those guys came out of Miami. Maybe his dad was their cousin? I don't know how common the name Blades is.

Good question. So I googled it and all I could find was a reference that his father played at his same HS in Cali, while Bennie and those guys came out of Miami. Maybe his dad was their cousin? I don't know how common the name Blades is.
If you could, also find out if he is related to Blade, that famous vampire hunter.

latest

figured the timing and the state are right, but we'd have heard it by now, and he would most likely by locked into the U by now if he was one of their sons.

Isn't he committing here in the next couple of hours?

I assume you are referring to this on his Twitter, but you'll notice he just retweeted that. His friend is also named Elijah and is committing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back