• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Connor Ruth is N (walk on)

Looks pretty raw on film. A traditional let's see what happens after a few years in the weight room and good coaching.

So he signed as a preferred with Iowa in February and is listed on their roster. Is that just a ceremonial signing? I realize he’s a likely redshirt anyway, just curious. He’s already on the Suckeyes roster.

So he signed as a preferred with Iowa in February and is listed on their roster. Is that just a ceremonial signing? I realize he’s a likely redshirt anyway, just curious. He’s already on the Suckeyes roster.

Based on the wording of his tweet, I'm guessing that his previous decision to play for Iowa has been a souring pit in his stomach that he has realized he would always regret.

Based on the wording of his tweet, I'm guessing that his previous decision to play for Iowa has been a souring pit in his stomach that he has realized he would always regret.
I agree, especially since he committed last fall. Was just wondering if the preferred walk on “signing” means he is now a transfer. I’m assuming not and probably shouldn’t care.

Lots of Iowa clothing to burn...

DVcFG4TXcAEsYaI.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back