• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congratulations! Coach Mo Inducted into Illinois BB Coaches HOF!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Congratulations to Coach Molinari on his induction into the Illinois BB Coaches Hall of Fame! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:
An Honor Well-Deserved!

Coach Mo was assigned to the hoops hour on Sports Nightly and did a nice job. Highlight was a guest appearance by Skunkman. Mo is now the president of the Skunk fan club. He Raved about Skunk's dedication in driving 2 1/2 hours each way to attend hoops games, and then get up at 6 am to wean pigs! Good part of the show! Good fan getting some well-deserved props. :Salute:

Coach Mo was assigned to the hoops hour on Sports Nightly and did a nice job. Highlight was a guest appearance by Skunkman. Mo is now the president of the Skunk fan club. He Raved about Skunk's dedication in driving 2 1/2 hours each way to attend hoops games, and then get up at 6 am to wean pigs! Good part of the show! Good fan getting some well-deserved props. :Salute:
I heard part of that on the my static filled radio yesterday as I went to pick my son up from school. I did a cheer for Skunk. Good stuff!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back