• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congrats to NU.

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Watched the match and really liked the way NU got their backs up and pushed past OU.

Also watching the BYU/Texas match. I sure hate pulling for Tx, but the BTU fans are ................a handfull, jeering/yelling at the girls when they are serving. Some old dude and others yelling BAD things at the servers. You never see that at our matches.

Watched the match and really liked the way NU got their backs up and pushed past OU.

Also watching the BYU/Texas match. I sure hate pulling for Tx, but the BTU fans are ................a handfull, jeering/yelling at the girls when they are serving. Some old dude and others yelling BAD things at the servers. You never see that at our matches.
Great job girls!

Last edited:

Yes, I noticed that too. I have a feeling that BYU will be much less "comfortable" when they play in Minneapolis.

Yes, I noticed that too. I have a feeling that BYU will be much less "comfortable" when they play in Minneapolis.

Their fans are not used to the 'big time' and act like they have never been there before. Big difference between their fans and ours. You would never see fan behavior like that at our home matches. BUSH LEAGUE!

I'm trying to remember which Husker road game I was watching when a middle-aged fan seated behind the servers would blatantly hold up whatever number our coaches were showing to the server. I thought that was more than a little unsporting and wished the commentators would have made mention of it.

Last edited:

I'm trying to remember which Husker road game I was watching when a middle-aged fan seated behind the servers would blatantly hold up whatever number our coaches were showing to the server. I thought that was more than a little unsporting and wished the commentators would have made mention of it.
Not sure if I would have blamed Cook if he had just kept calling zone one just not using his index finger. ;)

What a Match!!! :Hooray:

What a Comeback!!! :Hooray:

What a Scrappy Team!!! :Hooray:

Congratulations on a fine match Ladies. :Mfclap:

Now go out and BEAT Illinois. :Rockon: :Corn2: :Cheer2: :Hooray:

Congratulations on WINNING your Semi-Final Ladies. :Mfclap: I'm glad to see you listened. :Biggrin:

It's time to take that LAST STEP to sending Kenzie and Mikaela out with another

NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :Rockon:

Now get out there and CULTIVATE the 'cardinal' and show them the capability of

The CORNHUSKERS!!!
:Cheer2: :Banana: :Cheer2: :Corn2: :Cheer2:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back