• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Conference Format Debate / SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, Pac 12, ACC, Big East, American

I like new media just fine. I just think if you are going to bother to put together a "Show" Include a few graphics. Otherwise it is just a podcast where you are looking at a couple ugly dudes faces the whole time.
I think the point of Youtube is that you don't need graphics or other production values. Anyone can do it.

If there is something that he says that you disagree with, I think its best to attack that rather than attacking the format that he chooses to say it. Whether or not he is looking for more followers is irrelevant.

I think the point of Youtube is that you don't need graphics or other production values. Anyone can do it.

If there is something that he says that you disagree with, I think its best to attack that rather than attacking the format that he chooses to say it. Whether or not he is looking for more followers is irrelevant.
Are you in this joke of a video? You seem awful defensive of it?

No. I just find it funny that you need top attack the format. You sound like a grumpy old man who is out of touch with the times.
I work for a cell phone company. I am hardly out of touch with technology. That is my living. My point is if you want to be taken seriously at least attempt to make it look semi professional.

I work for a cell phone company. I am hardly out of touch with technology. That is my living. My point is if you want to be taken seriously at least attempt to make it look semi professional.
Just because you sell android phones at a mall kiosk that doesn't mean you are in the industry. And even if you were, that has absolutely no correlation with youtubers and their content. Its there to just give thoughts in video form. Adding visuals is very optional. You know, for those with short attention spans.

Last edited:
Just because you sell android phones at a mall kiosk that doesn't mean you are in the industry. And even if you were, that has absolutely no correlation with youtubers and their content. Its there to just give thoughts in video form. Adding visuals is very optional. You know, for those with short attention spans.
LOL I am so far removed from a mall Kiosk that it is not even funny. Never worked in sales nor do I have a desire to do so.

However, if you want to listen to a yahoo living in his Mom's basement eating cold pizza from three days ago. That is your privilege.

However, if you want to listen to a yahoo living in his Mom's basement eating cold pizza from three days ago. That is your privilege.
Exactly my point. In order to want to listen to something, it must interest you. If you need visuals, it probably wasn't anything you wanted to hear that bad anyway.

LOL I am so far removed from a mall Kiosk that it is not even funny. Never worked in sales nor do I have a desire to do so.

Why would you insinuate that Mark Rogers or Mike Loveall live in their mom's basement eating three day old pizza? I know, I know, that is not what you said but by saying it about "youtubers" you do insinuate it.

C

Why would you insinuate that Mark Rogers or Mike Loveall live in their mom's basement eating three day old pizza? I know, I know, that is not what you said but by saying it about "youtubers" you do insinuate it.

C
Meh looks like 2 basements to me.

Let me give an example. Our own AC puts out a youtube video 3 times a week. It has an entry with video, when he talks ranking he has put up a one page power point document. Just a little bit of effort and it comes off way more professional. I love watching his videos. Videos like this...not so much.

Meh looks like 2 basements to me.

Let me give an example. Our own AC puts out a youtube video 3 times a week. It has an entry with video, when he talks ranking he has put up a one page power point document. Just a little bit of effort and it comes off way more professional. I love watching his videos. Videos like this...not so much.

It's cool you don't like the video, I have no issue there. That room could just as easily be his office, living room, dining room, etc... in his $750K home. It's too easy to throw out an insult rather than actually debate the problems or merits of their discussion.

C

It's cool you don't like the video, I have no issue there. That room could just as easily be his office, living room, dining room, etc... in his $750K home. It's too easy to throw out an insult rather than actually debate the problems or merits of their discussion.

C
OK well here is the problem with their discussion. The conferences make a butt load of money. Especially B1G and $EC. Why would they want to? So these are all pipe dreams. Why would I want to spend 30 minutes plus of my life listening to two guys in Mom's basement who spend most of their day playing fantasy baseball talk about something that will never happen.

OK well here is the problem with their discussion. The conferences make a butt load of money. Especially B1G and $EC. Why would they want to? So these are all pipe dreams. Why would I want to spend 30 minutes plus of my life listening to two guys in Mom's basement who spend most of their day playing fantasy baseball talk about something that will never happen.

You were doing so good until "mom's basement".

C

That was just me ...:Stirthepot:

I know, I forgot the...:Biggrin:

I also thought about this.

Or this...

soclose.jpg

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back