• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colson Yankoff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Falcon

Recruit
10 Year Member
With Washington getting a commit from No. 3 Pro-style QB Dylan Morris, does Yankoff take another look around? Would Nebraska make a push?

It appears that we have a few new scholarships available for the 2018 class. I wonder if that changes the approach at QB?

With Washington getting a commit from No. 3 Pro-style QB Dylan Morris, does Yankoff take another look around? Would Nebraska make a push?

Morris is in the 2019 class. They have two QB's committed for 2018. Sirmon committed in 12/15 and Yankoff committed in 3/17. They've both been committed for a while now.

If he's ok with being in the same class as a five-star, then I'm pretty sure he's ok with Washington signing a kid next year. Unless Washington told them they wouldn't take a class QB next year because they were taking two this year?

Just a feeling that the ship has sailed re: Yankoff. I think the focus is now on Duggan. It looks like he has the measurables Langs likes to shop for. Plus he's in the radius, would be a good get from a regional standpoint.

With Bart Harris in for 2018 as a preferred walkon, I think they feel pretty good about saving the scholly for 2019 and Duggan.

Last edited:
I trust Lang's ability to evaluate and recruit the talent he desires. We'll know a lot more after this season about that ability. :)

I thought we assured the walk on from Missouri that he'd be the only QB in this class?

We did but if an opportunity like this comes along to potentially take a 4 star QB you do so. I can guarantee you if our walk-on QB gets the right scholarship offer he will listen and possibly jump on it. I would not blame him in the least

I have to disagree. I think will reach out and gauge the interest and remind him there would be spot for him as the only scholarship QB in this class.
We may "reach out" but I seriously do not see him ending up at NU. I think he stays right were he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back