• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colson Yankoff **** Dual-Threat QB Commits to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a long ways to go, I dont think Langsdorf will give up on him.

Remember Washington has in state 5 star QB already committed and also remember that Yankoff has already decommitted previously from Oregon in DEC, so I think we try to keep our foot in the door, get him out to Lincoln to see the place.

Last edited:

With his commitment to UW, and the fact that he is going on a Mormon mission (I think it is him) cut our losses, cancel his trip and go hard after Mckee and others!
McKee is actually the one who will be going on a 2-yr mission.

Last edited:

Remember Washington has in state 5 star QB already committed and also remember that Yankoff has already decommitted previously from Oregon in DEC, so I think we try to keep our foot in the door, get him out to Lincoln to see the place.
In fairness to Yankoff, he had committed to a different staff at Oregon.tbst was fired.

Tea leaves aren't looking too positive right now. Definitely a good thing DONU didn't spend thousands of bucks recruiting him only to be turned away at the altar.

I think this is a long way from being over myself. It will be interesting to see if he shows up at the spring game..... That will certainly say a lot.

With his commitment to UW, and the fact that he is going on a Mormon mission (I think it is him) cut our losses, cancel his trip and go hard after Mckee and others!
Any trip he would take now would be on his dime, so let him come if he chooses while recruiting others.

Last edited:
Seems like a strange decision to commit to Washington. They have a 5 star QB already local and weren't all 'expert' predictions slowly narrowing it down to TCU, Cal, and Nebraska?

In recruiting, the "expert" label gets tossed around pretty liberally.
yep get a blog make a prediction and you are an expert.

Always liked my dad's description of an expert. Ex = Has Been. Spurt =a drip under pressure. Son an Expert is a has been drip under pressure. (obviously a little dated as you do not really here drip used as an insult anymore.)

He aint coming to Nebraska. He probably grew up watching BoiseSt. Washington is a lot closer to both his hometown and a Championship.

Omaha world herald said this morning that Nebraska should offer the 5* that Washington already has.

yep get a blog make a prediction and you are an expert.

Always liked my dad's description of an expert. Ex = Has Been. Spurt =a drip under pressure. Son an Expert is a has been drip under pressure. (obviously a little dated as you do not really here drip used as an insult anymore.)
Now we know where you got your sense of humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back