• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College World Series

I am not! It would be a shame to give it all away, on a 2-game losing streak that seemed impossible at this time. :(

Can someone tell me why that ball off the foul pole was ruled foul???? Hmm? Does college ball have different rules?

Hope all is well in Austin. :Wave::Stirthepot:

Oregon State has won enough titles for a while. :)

I find it difficult to root against LSU. So many stories written each year about how much Omaha and LSU love each other at CWS time. LSU loves their time in Omaha and expresses it like no other team and their fans. I appreciate those who appreciate what the great state of Nebraska has to offer.

All is always well in Austin, C-Bob. Thank you. :)

Just got home. Great time in Omaha. I was amazed by how many LSU fans there are. They were every where, and tailgating. Lot of purple in Omaha.

Just got home. Great time in Omaha. I was amazed by how many LSU fans there are. They were every where, and tailgating. Lot of purple in Omaha.

Every year, LSU has -- by far -- the largest fan base (unless Nebraska or Creighton makes it there). As I said above, they love coming to Omaha. It's an annual pilgrimage. In fact, you'll see quite a few attend even in the years LSU is not playing in the CWS.

Wow, OSU looking unbeatable, then laying an egg in two straight games to a team they beat 13-1 in first game. Their pitching looked unhittable until it didn't

I don't care who was playing, that HP umpire screwed OSU out of 2 possible, huge rallies. I have never experienced such terrible calling in any high level baseball game. That ump should be cut and quartered! What an inept turd.

OSU, or any other team, does not deserve what happened. And, yes, it all seemed to be vs OSU, none at LSU!

Don't care who wins...............but, keep that jackass off the home plate!!

Oh, no excuses, when that jerk calls a strike when the ball is in the other batters box!! :Stirthepot:

Last edited:

Ore St never lost 2 in a row the whole season, period. In fact, they had not lost a game since April 29th!! Of course, they would have lost more if that idiot behind the plate was in the Pac 12!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back