• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College football's best QB-RB-WR combos in 2019

obviously you need more than just 3 players to field a high level team and 1/3 of our combo has never played a snap at this level, but that's some seriously high praise for Wandale.

I am going to guess that you are one of those people that triggers unless people refer to us as the Cornhuskers. :rolleyes:

? Is there really people that trigger over that, guess I took what he said more of that N hasn’t been anywhere done anything for so long they are not known. Only kind of natural to shorten names up make them easier to say .... Cornhuskers - Huskers, Hawkeyes - Hawks, Minnesota Vikings - Queens err maybe that’s just me :confused:

? Is there really people that trigger over that, guess I took what he said more of that N hasn’t been anywhere done anything for so long they are not known. Only kind of natural to shorten names up make them easier to say .... Cornhuskers - Huskers, Hawkeyes - Hawks, Minnesota Vikings - Queens err maybe that’s just me :confused:
You may be right but let's wait for him to respond.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back