• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Carousel Gary Anderson out at Oregon State.

He's not a bad coach. You're probably right about him not being a fit and the game maybe passing him by, but he's not a bad coach.

I think he'll retire back to Oregon when his time here is over. I think he and his wife will go home enjoy their retirement and spend time with their grandkids.

I don't think MR is the retiring type. I could see him taking on an administrative or consulting role with Oregon St. down the line.

He's not a bad coach. You're probably right about him not being a fit and the game maybe passing him by, but he's not a bad coach.

I think he'll retire back to Oregon when his time here is over. I think he and his wife will go home enjoy their retirement and spend time with their grandkids.
I don't ever buy into the game passing people by. That's nonsense by and large. I do believe he is a not so good coach. His scheme sucks and he's never changed. Prolly works at a place like OSU because they will give you the time. They are a better fit. Eichorst was a total dumb ass. Sad someone supposedly that smart (lol), can mess up that damn bad. He deserved to have his job canned. The sooner Riley is out of here the quicker NU can get back to work. I'd do it now, but that's me.

I don't ever buy into the game passing people by. That's nonsense by and large. I do believe he is a not so good coach. His scheme sucks and he's never changed. Prolly works at a place like OSU because they will give you the time. They are a better fit. Eichorst was a total dumb ass. Sad someone supposedly that smart (lol), can mess up that damn bad. He deserved to have his job canned. The sooner Riley is out of here the quicker NU can get back to work. I'd do it now, but that's me.
Do you get your schtick from Shaggy Bevo, it certainly looks that way.

So we've heard...over...and over...and over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back