• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaches, Media Rate B!G Basketball Jobs

Dumb article. He basically just ranked them as the TEAMS stand today. Lazy.

Not claiming NU is a top job in the conference but that's so subjective it's almost a silly conversation anyway.
Agree - we aren't a top job at all. But neither was Iowa when Fran took it or Northwestern when Collins took it. We are a coach away with our facilities.

How is Rutgers not the worst program/coaching job in the big ten? They play in a glorified high school gym, and haven't made the tournament since 1991.

How is Rutgers not the worst program/coaching job in the big ten? They play in a glorified high school gym, and haven't made the tournament since 1991.

That was my major beef with the article also. The only upside I see is they are on some very very fertile recruiting ground for basketball. But...

I'd put Nebraska at 11-12 in front of Northwestern, Rutgers, and Penn State.

I sure hope Miles gets the program turned around. Nebrasketball beating No. 9 Wisconsin at home a few years ago is some of the most fun I've had rooting for Nebraska athletics in recent years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back