• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaches adding size

ThrowFar60

Scout Team
5 Year Member
You’ve got to love what the coaches have done this recruiting cycle. Frost and co. made a point to say that the team was weak in the trenches and needed to get bigger up front.

Of the 6 OL we signed, they average 6’6 278lbs

Great starting point for Duval and a step in the right direction for the Big Red. Can’t wait to see these big boys develop

You’ve got to love what the coaches have done this recruiting cycle. Frost and co. made a point to say that the team was weak in the trenches and needed to get bigger up front.

Of the 6 OL we signed, they average 6’6 278lbs

Great starting point for Duval and a step in the right direction for the Big Red. Can’t wait to see these big boys develop

Yep and the DE's they signed are long and tall, too. Zero DT's signed except transfer Darrion Daniels? (Edit - add Matthew Pola-Mao to the mix - yet to committ, but the tea leaves are lining up point toward Lincoln).

I think I read that this is the most highly ranked recruiting class since Callahan in '05. Not bad for first full effort. Ya think these coaches know what they are doing?

Last edited:
Walk-ons are not too shabby either: average of the five posted at HIO's thread is 6'3 3/4" & 266 lbs

We seem to recruiting alot of size on Defense also, from the outside in. Lot of guys that will get looks at CB, and Safety first that are 6'2'-6'3" and can grow into possible linebackers etc and still be fast. I like it, can't wait to see the development arrive over the next few years. I fully expect to see some walk-on guys to become starters eventually.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back