• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Co defense coordinator with Scott Frost new Kstate coach

I was actually at that game as well. It was pretty cold for us down here that whole weekend but it was a terrific game. That was when ISU had the former Indiana QB and he tore up that NDSU defense.
I remember the cold. We were hoping to experience some warmer weather on our winter vacation to the South but it didn't happen.

Yeah, Roberson made a huge difference in that offense.

Last edited:

Why are you so angry?
Didn't know I was. I'll work on it coach. Jeezers bud, So other people call Colorado the sCUm and let's not even bring up Miami around here, but I gotta be all angry because I say KSU can suck it. If you can't take a joke, perhaps it's you that is angry. Perhaps you should start smoking again, eh? :O O:

Didn't know I was. I'll work on it coach. Jeezers bud, So other people call Colorado the sCUm and let's not even bring up Miami around here, but I gotta be all angry because I say KSU can suck it. If you can't take a joke, perhaps it's you that is angry. Perhaps you should start smoking again, eh? :O O:
Could be. I've been telling my wife that I might start up again. I'll let her know that an anonymous message board poster convinced me it was the right thing to do. Maybe you could explain to to her and my children for me?

Could be. I've been telling my wife that I might start up again. I'll let her know that an anonymous message board poster convinced me it was the right thing to do. Maybe you could explain to to her and my children for me?
Well, if you don't want to have that conversation, there is always glue sniffing...

LOL..... I would simply tell her, "Hey, your a big gal, so hitch up your big girl, granny panties and deal with it." The kids, they probably think it's cool to smoke anyways, so a win win. :thumbsup::O O:

Gramma Snyder is still poisoning the well-the guy from N Texas turned them down because they didnt have the budget for him to pull a Frost and bring his whole staff due to buyouts.

Best of luck...Fargo was the better option.

I find it interesting that Klieman gets a "better" job out of NDSU than Craig Bohl ... and Bohl built that program to what it is today ... Klieman basically maintained.

Bohl likes it in Wyoming and he is making good enough money. For what he has done for the Wyoming Football program he has a job until he is ready to retire. They went 6-6 this year in a rebuilding year and the Defense is stout. The Offense came on towards the end of the season. Unfortunately they did not get selected for a bowl game. Next year they should be pretty good in the Mountain West.

I find it interesting that Klieman gets a "better" job out of NDSU than Craig Bohl ... and Bohl built that program to what it is today ... Klieman basically maintained.

Lot to do with the AD that hired him at NDSU is now the AD at KSU

Terrible hire, IMO.

FCS coaches rarely make a great transition to p5 FBS programs. Tressel is an obvious exception, but he at least had over 5 years experience of coaching at a P5 program, and some of those years were even at OSU.

Klieman has one season at Kansas, and the rest of his time he's spent coaching at a smaller level.

Terrible hire, IMO.

FCS coaches rarely make a great transition to p5 FBS programs. Tressel is an obvious exception, but he at least had over 5 years experience of coaching at a P5 program, and some of those years were even at OSU.

Klieman has one season at Kansas, and the rest of his time he's spent coaching at a smaller level.

I would hardly call it terrible. When you are limited on what you can spend financially, you're encouraged to turn over some different rocks. The guy can coach and he runs a clean program. He's on a fairly nominal deal financially and so there's very little risk but good reward opportunity. It's not like KState was getting some rock star up-and-comer.

If the hire has the potential to completely destroy that program for the next 20 or 30 years.....OR with any luck at all...forever.

I REALLY like it!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back