• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson/Syracuse

2nd quarter
Cuse up 14-7

Cuse, in their history, has only one win vs team rated in top 2
I remember that one
I was working as one of the two overnight telephone operators for the University switchboard that night.

About midnight I got a call from a drunk off his ass Syracuse student slurring heavily, the sounds of a loud party behind him, "Is thish, is this the University of Nebrashka? "
Me: "Yes Sir it is. How can I help you?"
Him: "We're from Sheeracuse! We whipped your ass!"
Me: (Click)

Before message boards had been invented, the clever young man had figured out a way to improvise his own kind of social media to fit the occasion. He may be pouring himself a cold one right now, recalling that night. I hope he has hemorrhoids. ;)

Last edited:

I was working as one of the two overnight telephone operators for the University switchboard that night.

About midnight I got a call from a drunk off his ass Syracuse student slurring heavily, the sounds of a loud party behind him, "Is thish, is this the University of Nebrashka? "
Me: "Yes Sir it is. How can I help you?"
Him: "We're from Sheeracuse! We whipped your ass!"
Me: (Click)

Before message boards had been invented, the clever young man had figured out a way to improvise his own kind of social media to fit the occasion. He may be pouring himself a cold one right now, recalling that night. I hope he has hemorrhoids. ;)
I didn't know Jim brown was a drinker

Do you want to know why the NFL will never compete with college football? Because you will never see fans rush the field in an NFL game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back