• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Classic Rivalry

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
Sioux and Gophers this weekend.

Thanks to the BiG... this series went away...Bring it back!
Sioux Freshman Grant Mismash earns rookie of the week this week in NCHC

Ranked 4th they take on 8th ranked MN

GO SIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUX

22555192_1602104806519878_2680914340286915719_n.jpg

Great game last night. Sioux come out on the losing end 2-1. Gopher goalie was/is unreal.

One of the things I hate about living in the south is the absolute absence of hockey at any level the majority of the season. Bought the most comprehensive sports package I could get last year and saw two DU games and three Avalanche games. I thought about buying the Center Ice package, but the Av's just aren't worth the money right now.

One of the things I hate about living in the south is the absolute absence of hockey at any level the majority of the season. Bought the most comprehensive sports package I could get last year and saw two DU games and three Avalanche games. I thought about buying the Center Ice package, but the Av's just aren't worth the money right now.
I watch on line and throw it on my TV

A least you're a fan of the best sport on the planet. DU scares me. Great rival game.

I fell in love with the sport when the original Colorado Rockies played back in Denver back in the late '70's and early '80's. Played defensemen in High School and have a hard time turning the channel when I see any hockey on the tube. I'm looking forward to seeing them. All I've got to go by so far is what I've seen in the box scores. They looked like they were on a run until they went up to play Western Michigan. I always loved the North Dakota/DU and Colorado College/DU series. Both high emotion and usually pretty big stakes, especially back in the '80's.

I fell in love with the sport when the original Colorado Rockies played back in Denver back in the late '70's and early '80's. Played defensemen in High School and have a hard time turning the channel when I see any hockey on the tube. I'm looking forward to seeing them. All I've got to go by so far is what I've seen in the box scores. They looked like they were on a run until they went up to play Western Michigan. I always loved the North Dakota/DU and Colorado College/DU series. Both high emotion and usually pretty big stakes, especially back in the '80's.
Played wing in school. And some other city teams. Growing up in MN it's what we do. I'm in MN now and I took a walk around where little pops first laced up the skates at 7. Walked around the rink and felt and touched I think every board. Wish I brought a stick and puck to take some shots.. Even though Ice isn't down yet.

Great sport man..

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back