• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Christmas Wish List for the Huksers

skerBob

Just another unsuspecting mammal
5 Year Member
Here's what I would get these people on my list if I could:

1) For the Offense: Depth at the skill positions. We need to replace production form Ozigbo and Morgan and find new contributors at WR in general.

2) For the Defense: Play-makers everywhere. The bad news and the good news may be the same thing - we lost a lot of players who had played a lot of downs on defense and must replace them. Let's hope the replacements have what it takes.

3) For Special Teams. A Reset button. Let's get it right, maybe change up who does the coaching.

4) For the Coaching staff: Happy homes and lives in Lincoln. I hope they and their wives and families adjust to the Good Life and begin to think of Nebraska as home.

5) For Bill Moos: He already got his present when he took the job. He had no-brainers on who to fire and who to hire.

6) For all of you: An off-season filled with all of the other things that make your life even half as enjoyable as an undefeated Husker season would, an ability to be kind to everyone in your life, even the other posters on this board, and, an early Christmas 2019 trip to Indianapolis during the first week of December.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Simple wish... just excellent health for our team, if we get that, we'll be significantly better than last year, ... as in 5-6 pt better on offense and 3-4 pt better on defense

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back