• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Christian Tutt: To commit this week Nebraska appears to be out of consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker1995

In The Deed The Glory
15 Year Member

UGA Football News‏ @UGAFBHype 19h19 hours ago

1f31f.png
#20 S Christian Tutt (5'11", 193) [ @cblacks500 ] Nebraska is currently the front-runner with Georgia and Alabama behind. #CommitToTheG

DDlp4vrVoAAq67w.jpg

1 reply 2 retweets 27 likes

Like Munson said on Thursday on Game Time With Nick Babe if he he makes it to Lincon later this month with his family (as he stated he planned to) he expects him to commit on or shortly after the visit.

Keep in mind he was all set to commit to Alabama at the end of May. Coach Williams and Bookie were able to convince him to delay it until he visited Lincoln.

Great news to say the least.

Like Munson said on Thursday on Game Time With Nick Babe if he he makes it to Lincon later this month with his family (as he stated he planned to) he expects him to commit on or shortly after the visit.

Keep in mind he was all set to commit to Alabama at the end of May. Coach Williams and Bookie were able to convince him to delay it until he visited Lincoln.

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

This is great news...getting them on campus especially with family is always HUGE!

However, I am a little concerned about your phone if that's what you used for this post...

:eek:

Last edited:

IMPO he is already a silent commit and the trip in July is to get the ok from his family.

This program has a rich history the consecutive sell out speaks volumes. The fans sell this program and Riley and company know it they appreciate the support and they show it every chance they get. In no way shape or form does Riley feel threatened by fan support he's embraces it and that's making a huge difference in recruiting.

I had high hopes for Riley and still relative to results on the field. However I never thought he would be able to recruit like this. Just thought our location and weather would be tough to overcome. My hopes were that he could recruit to his system in a way TO did in that TO didn't always have high 4 and 5 star recruits. But what Riley has done to date is very remarkable.

I had high hopes for Riley and still relative to results on the field. However I never thought he would be able to recruit like this. Just thought our location and weather would be tough to overcome. My hopes were that he could recruit to his system in a way TO did in that TO didn't always have high 4 and 5 star recruits. But what Riley has done to date is very remarkable.
A big difference is TO had several years to develop his system and was compatible with the local high schools here. Riley is in year 3 and the first year with a qb that fits. I hope Riley can produce results in a short time. Recruits like Tutt can really help

Last edited:

A big difference is TO had several years to develop his system and was compatible with the local high schools here. Riley is in year 3 and the first year with a qb that fits. I hope Riley can produce results in a short time. Recruits like Tutt can really help
Good point... many Nebraska high schools were running the option and were run-heavy with an athletic QB. This isn't Riley's or his staffs fault, but I wish there was an easier way for the high school coaches to do what Nebraska does. I saw a high school tweet about maxing out on lat pulldowns the other day. Another I was at had maxes for the kids on curls. Just makes me shake my head sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back