• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cheese and rice, let’s have some patience.

The Impaler

Cake or Death?
15 Year Member
This was NOT a good team last year. Combine that with a new system, young QB and no QB depth, an oline that’s been suspect for years, a D that’s been suspect for years, special teams that have been bad for years, and probably several other things I’ve missed. What the Texas did anyone expect? Some of you on here are out of touch. Yeah, I expected better so far, but it has hit me like a ton of bricks that things were worse than a lot thought, including myself. But I still am 100% bought in.

It’s okay to be bought in but still be pissed about what we’re seeing. It’s every Husker fan’s right to be disgusted by this debacle.

Do you think the fan base of any other historic blue blood would be okay with a loss like this on national television?

Last edited:

Plenty of patience but this is so bad. Lack of effort from most players, oline that looks like Swiss cheese, a defense that can't tackle, wr that aren't catching and a special teams group that looks like they never practice.

There are coaching issues right now in addition to the player issues.

It is bad. And no, I didn’t expect it. But am I surprised? No, not really. I am not gonna evaluate this season based on this game alone. Coach said it’s gonna get worse before better, maybe we should listen.

Last edited:
It is bad. And no, I didn’t expect it. But am I surprised? No, not really. I am not gonna evaluate this season based on this game alone. Coach said it’s gonna get worse before better, maybe we should listen.
I'm surprised it's THIS bad.

Of course it would be foolish to give up on SF, but is anyone doing that? We are posting in-game during a complete blowout loss. Were you expecting sunshine pumping, flowers and butterflies?

Coach also said in the spring the team looked really good and ready to play

I'm surprised it's THIS bad.

Of course it would be foolish to give up on SF, but is anyone doing that? We are posting in-game during a complete blowout loss. Were you expecting sunshine pumping, flowers and butterflies?

No. Am I calling you out specifically?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back