• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charles Njoku commits to UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think your interpretation was correct...meaning the quote was accurate and will pan out that way. And that's how I read it when I saw it about the same time you did.
I believe SF already knew what we did not, and that's why SF Inc subsequently visited Houston. He already knew Njoku was headed to UCLA.
Whether Njoku hinted to SF he's heading to UCLA or SF hinted to Njoku that he's favoring Houston, we will likely never know.
IMO, SF met Njoku and did not feel a good attitude fit but did with Houston....JMO.
I don't really know, but probably a reasonable guess. Would love to hear other guesses.
UCLA is nice, but I bet Chip Kelly has a bigger ego than coaching acumen when compared to SF.
Or maybe he just wanted to go to UCLA and we lost this recruiting battle. You don’t win them all and not sure how you could possibly infer a potential attitude problem. Not exactly fair to the kid who we were pumping up yesterday.

Or maybe he just wanted to go to UCLA and we lost this recruiting battle. You don’t win them all and not sure how you could possibly infer a potential attitude problem. Not exactly fair to the kid who we were pumping up yesterday.
Those were my thoughts. Another thought is that if/when Njoku chooses UCLA, we can't blame distance as a deciding factor.

Fingers crossed we can get Houston.

Being from Northern Jersey and visiting both Lincoln and Los Angeles a few days apart if the weather will factor into his decision?

I am surprised Houston doesn't have his own thread. Maybe he does and I missed it.

Last edited:

I think it’s all but a done deal, however still finding myself refreshing his twitter waiting for his announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back