• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Prediction for JUCO Saftey Markquese Bell

This young man was a 4 star in 2017 originally committed to Maryland. He sat out 2017 due to suspension for breaking the code of conduct rules and left the program.

Crystal Ball for Michael Bruntz
https://247sports.com/User/Michael Bruntz/Predictions/?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2019

Looks like Javin Wright [CB], Jamel Starks [Ath], and Bryce Benhart [OT] will soon be committing to NU, according to Bruntz.

I would love to see all three of them sign with NU. Anyone know if Bruntz's CB picks tend to be fairly accurate? Or is he more of a homer / eternal optimist?

Here’s my thing... Wandale was a silent commit to Nebraska up until 24 hours into his decision. Anyone who got his crystal ball right flipped it. So I’m not sure we can look at someone’s percentage on this thing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back