• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Can't scroll on HuskerMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
For some reason, I can no longer use the scroll on my mouse on HuskerMax but it works on every other site? Any ideas?

Use a smartphone or tablet, then you don't need a mouse, you can just use your finger.

Do you need someone to give you a finger?
You are talking to someone that has double digit tabs open all of the time. No way can I use a phone or tablet for my madness. Not to mention my other monitor typically has a sporting event or poker game on it.

Mine did that the other day. I opened a new window, and it worked again.
giphy.gif

I am sure it is. Logic has never been your strong suit.
Logic, do you mean your position that after 3 years with Cinncy and 4 or 5 carries Burkhead had been given a fair shot?

I’m surprised your not too embarrassed to bring up any thing to do with logic.

p.s. You also seem to not have any sense of humor either.

Last edited:
Logic, do you mean your position that after 3 years with Cinncy and 4 or 5 carries Burkhead had been given a fair shot?

Yes. Now put on your tin foil hat and tell us again how its some sort of conspiracy against Burkhead that professional coaches had or that they didn't know what they were doing by starting backs that they felt were better.:wow:

I’m surprised your not too embarrassed to bring up any thing to do with logic.

I am pretty sure you had to look the word up before commenting.

p.s. You also seem to not have any sense of humor either.

LOL, you mean by responding to your post in the same vein that you posted it? Stop being a little bitch. There was no venom in my post, you just took it that way because you are the type that can't take anybody having an opposing view.

Yes. Now put on your tin foil hat and tell us again how its some sort of conspiracy against Burkhead that professional coaches had or that they didn't know what they were doing by starting backs that they felt were better.:wow:

What are you an idiot? Its quite obvious given they waited till the last game of his 4 year stint at cinncy to finally give him a chance, they didn’t know what they were doing. But ultimately you just don’t want to admit you were wrong about Burkhead.

LOL, you mean by responding to your post in the same vein that you posted it? Stop being a little bitch. There was no venom in my post, you just took it that way because you are the type that can't take anybody having an opposing view.

You’re full of so much crap you don’t even know how it rolls from your perch on the continental divide. I’ll give you a hint its rolling back on you to the point you’re giving off a foul stench. Come on now calling names? Tsk, tsk, tsk.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back