• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Camel Throws Man

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
I'm not certain, but I have it under advisement, that this was RDR's and WH's first date. I believe it is WH that got tossed by the camel. :Corn2:

I'm not certain, but I have it under advisement, that this was RDR's and WH's first date. I believe it is WH that got tossed by the camel. :Corn2:

I didn't laugh. Looks like pain. The guy is lucky he didn't wind up in traction or with a cracked skull... maybe he did.

I wonder if they were trying to break the camel?

No more mocking Camel operators. I don't think horses would be able to do that. Of course they have their own ways of dealing with people they don't like.

Pretty impressive, able to pick up a ~150 lb person with their mouth and toss them a good distance with ease.

No doubt they are effective pack/draft animals and work well in arid environments. Kind of interesting that despite trying, they never worked in the US. I wonder how they compare with horses in our climate. Obviously, horses are popular in some respects in the Middle East (at least racing); so what are the break points where you'd rather have one than the other?

Last edited:

I didn't laugh. Looks like pain. The guy is lucky he didn't wind up in traction or with a cracked skull... maybe he did.

I wonder if they were trying to break the camel?

No more mocking Camel operators. I don't think horses would be able to do that. Of course they have their own ways of dealing with people they don't like.

Pretty impressive, able to pick up a ~150 lb person with their mouth and toss them a good distance with ease.

No doubt they are effective pack/draft animals and work well in arid environments. Kind of interesting that despite trying, they never worked in the US. I wonder how they compare with horses in our climate. Obviously, horses are popular in some respects in the Middle East (at least racing); so what are the break points where you'd rather have one than the other?
WOW again, over think things much?

Well, anytime a human tries to strong arm an animal that is bigger than them(camel in this case), and the animal fights back, and bites the head and throws the dumbass, I personally, am going to laugh. This was absolutely hilarious.

Camels are nasty, vile creatures.
But they have smooth character

jsciqeGk_400x400.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back