• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cam’ron Jones gone

One more for sure from another position group. Tho another DB could go, just haven’t heard anything official.

Sometimes kids have trouble with the college football. There’s more than just being good on the field.

Is this another case of if I guessed 5 things as to why he's leaving I'd get 4 right?

Coach Frost pretty much laid out his expectations from day one. He gave everyone a chance to acclimate and buy-in, reiterated those expectations, and is now going all-in on the kids that want to share his vision and is cutting loose those that don't.
I like the timing. If you aren't on board by now, you're simply dead weight.

Coach Frost pretty much laid out his expectations from day one. He gave everyone a chance to acclimate and buy-in, reiterated those expectations, and is now going all-in on the kids that want to share his vision and is cutting loose those that don't.
I like the timing. If you aren't on board by now, you're simply dead weight.
It’s a little concerning it’s a guy Frost and his staff brought in. But they were rushing a bit. Would have liked to see what his talent developed into on the field but sometimes it’s not meant to be.

I know there was one more I’m expecting that’s a Riley hold-over. But there are some fluid things right now. For example, Lightbourn was all but gone, then we told him he could stay and get his degree and we were going to have CL and Armstrong both on scholarship. Then all of a sudden things flipped. I think Frost over the spring got sick of it, and he said let’s just ship people out that don’t fit.

Last edited:
It’s a little concerning it’s a guy Frost and his staff brought in. But they were rushing a bit. Would have liked to see what his talent developed into on the field but sometimes it’s not meant to be.

I know there was one more I’m expecting that’s a Riley hold-over. But there are some fluid things right now. For example, Lightbourn was all but gone, then we told him he could stay and get his degree and we were going to have CL and Armstrong both on scholarship. Then all of a sudden things flipped. I think Frost over the spring got sick of it, and he said let’s just ship people out that don’t fit.
It's why bringing in full classes every year is the only way to complete with the big boys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back