• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Calvin Avery

Status
Not open for further replies.

he's said he is no longer interested in NU and has already made a top 5. I guess anything is possible and if we start pursing him that he may regain interest in Nebraska but who know.

he's said he is no longer interested in NU and has already made a top 5. I guess anything is possible and if we start pursing him that he may regain interest in Nebraska but who know.

We parted with him a while ago because there was no room at the position. So this is nothing new.

I highly doubt we have any chance now. It is what it is.

We parted with him a while ago because there was no room at the position. So this is nothing new.

I highly doubt we have any chance now. It is what it is.
I agree was just saying that weird things can happen in recruiting even if they seem very unlikely. Don't believe it's going to happen either but it wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen during a recruitment

I agree was just saying that weird things can happen in recruiting even if they seem very unlikely. Don't believe it's going to happen either but it wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen during a recruitment

I am sure they will reach out to him. I would if I were them. I highly doubt at this point in time he reciprocates. Heck I been wrong before so you never know. :)

I thought we more or less burnt the bridge so to speak, but all kinds of things happen and both parties did show a high level of interest in the past. Having no room at the Inn is certainly different than a parting for many other reasons. I would reach out too. Certainly no harm anyway.

Looks like TC U for him, although a CB shows NU as getting 'warmer'. Illinois also made the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back