• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cade Beresford-New OT offer: Update: Huskers still in the thick of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of time to go still, but OL recruiting seems a little shaky this cycle. I know we are not looking for big numbers at OL this year, but it would be nice to be in serious contention for some high-rated players for the (likely) one spot we have left. It seems awful quiet right now.

In fairness to Cav, he had a really good class in 2015 and a solid class in 2016.
I was thinking the same thing until you look at the fact we got little Farniok in early (i'm not as enamored with him as others but Cav does so that's fine) and we only have one more spot. So basically we are just waiting to hear from one more person. Losing Bleich hurts in my opinion but I don't know if we cooled or not.

Reading the article a second time I think we have more than just a chance.
If he doesn't commit prior to the season, would be huge if they could get an OV with the other big targets/commits for Wisconsin. Great time to sell the academics again and have him bond with the guys in person.

If he doesn't commit prior to the season, would be huge if they could get an OV with the other big targets/commits for Wisconsin. Great time to sell the academics again and have him bond with the guys in person.

I agree fully.

If commits to us before the season then even better. :Biggrin:

Reading the article a second time I think we have more than just a chance.

Keep in mind the interview was done by a guy who covers the Huskers and Cade, I'm sure, knew it was going to be about Nebraska. Take those with a grain of salt. You've seen first-hand what articles and interviews done by an LSU guy have done in terms of getting people riled up about a Husker commit. These sort of interviews usually slant favorably towards the school represented by the interviewer.

Keep in mind the interview was done by a guy who covers the Huskers and Cade, I'm sure, knew it was going to be about Nebraska. Take those with a grain of salt. You've seen first-hand what articles and interviews done by an LSU guy have done in terms of getting people riled up about a Husker commit. These sort of interviews usually slant favorably towards the school represented by the interviewer.

Point well taken and as you already know from the discussion off the forum I am not 100% sold on him and NU because of previous things I have read

Always with the reason. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Need athletic tackles to handle good speed rushers as exhibited in our last bowl game. Pure size did not do it.

Really good sign

Committed to Washington State...

Stupid Tea Leaves!

LaGoHvp.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back