• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye-Week Other Teams Game Thread (10/21/17)

Michigan with the remaining schedule at best will go 8-4 (losses to Ohio State & Wisconsin) and it would not surprise me if they lose another game and end up 7-5.

It could get real ugly November 18 for the Huskers. I'm not sure how our defense will give up less than Michigan's.

Last edited:
It could get real ugly November 18 for the Huskers. I'm not sure how our defense will give up less than Michigan's.

Maybe we'll get it together by season's end, we have a young team and new D and lots can happen.

People say we've underachieved this year but I'm not so sure that's the case.

A late surge would be great for the players, HCMR, and the fans.

Maybe we'll get it together by season's end, we have a young team and new D and lots can happen.

People say we've underachieved this year but I'm not so sure that's the case.

A late surge would be great for the players, HCMR, and the fans.

I still think we have a shot at winning 4 of the last 5.

Last edited:
I remember well in the preseason ... a couple posters here convinced PSU was a fraud ... they'd go from Iowa in 2015 to Iowa in 2016. And I strongly argued against that. Penn State in 2017 is even better than Penn State in 2016. That is one very good football team. And I'm quite jealous.

no doubt. Spent 3 days in Happy Valley for the 2002 game. The result sucked, but was really impressed with the atmosphere. And I'm sorry, they were at least as loud as us, possibly louder. That stadium really helps the crowd.

Watch out for USC.

I was also at that 2002 game in Happy Valley. An ugly experience for Husker fans. But man, what an atmosphere.

It could for sure hard to argue that especially in Happy Valley. A game I thought we would lose pre-season and little to change my mind on that. With that being said if we win the other four and finish 7-5 it would exceed what I think most folks honestly at this point in time expect.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back