• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bunchie

IMHO Luke will not redshirt. He will be the #3 QB and will split time at WR with Warner. I know that nobody besides me is saying it. So let me be the first.

You really think they're going to move our only class QB to WR his first year on campus, before he even gets a chance to learn the QB position at the collegiate level and get reps, under the QB coach that recruited him to play QB? Sheesh

I’m really struggling with this thread. Noah Vedral has a 75% completion percentage at UCF and a rating north of 150 in 6 games played. If those stats transfer in from another player for 2019, all of a sudden no one is worried about QB depth. But since he played with the 4th string offense in the spring game where they ran trick plays, or was pulled off the practice squad midseason and hadn’t been working with the receivers, he isn’t good?

May want to let this one play out and worry about spots we actually are not in good shape at.
Why did you go and speak logic here? It will be interesting to see how Vedral plays this year.

Last edited:
I’m really struggling with this thread. Noah Vedral has a 75% completion percentage at UCF and a rating north of 150 in 6 games played. If those stats transfer in from another player for 2019, all of a sudden no one is worried about QB depth. But since he played with the 4th string offense in the spring game where they ran trick plays, or was pulled off the practice squad midseason and hadn’t been working with the receivers, he isn’t good?

May want to let this one play out and worry about spots we actually are not in good shape at.

Be careful ***, you are making too much sense. I'm sure Redo will not stand for that.

Obviously if Bunch leaves it probably will have a major impact how things play out with LM.....

You really think they're going to move our only class QB to WR his first year on campus, before he even gets a chance to learn the QB position at the collegiate level and get reps, under the QB coach that recruited him to play QB? Sheesh
Yep I just got off the bus and it drove over my feet.

Osborne did it with Bobby Newcombe, and he wasn't sitting behind a starting QB with 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Should mean zero impact unless there is injury.
It's almost unusal for a BIG QB to be available every game... Hope that doesn't happen but it happened the first game last season! So after Vedral who do you think would be next up for our QB?

It's almost unusal for a BIG QB to be available every game... Hope that doesn't happen but it happened the first game last season! So after Vedral who do you think would be next up for our QB?
That would mean we are down to our 3rd QB if we need to look after Vedral. Bunch or Masker would be the answer.

Even if Bunch leaves, NV is next in line. LM still redshirts. If you lose Vedral too....the season is already lost. You don't burn LM's redshirt. You give Luke time....but it would be Masker time at that point.

Even if Bunch leaves, NV is next in line. LM still redshirts. If you lose Vedral too....the season is already lost. You don't burn LM's redshirt. You give Luke time....but it would be Masker time at that point.
Right. If we got in a spot where we lost Vedral and Martinez for more than a month at the same time, then we talk.

Husker fans building multiple bomb shelters in case the first couple don’t hold up against launched nukes this thread.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back