• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bryan Munson on Nick Bahe Show (7/13/17) Bookie/Recruiting Committed Players/Parsons/Class Sleepers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI

---Nick asked Bryan will Bookie be a five-star before its said and done? He said its going to be an interesting conversation piece because the evidence is there that would indicate that he is a five star talent. Munson thinks because Bookie committed early that it is hurting him getting that bump to five star (just dumb in my opinion and is an often used argument buy the services). Wit that being said from a talent perspective its clear to Bryan he is a five star. Expects Bookie it sign in December. No issues about him wanting to wait until February. He feels like he is on a mission to deliver Nebraska back to prominence. Great peer recruiter hands-down.

---How does this staff approach recruiting committed players from other schools? Referencing guys like Pledger who showed up at FNL. They are respectful of it knowing they have an up hill climb when they approached a committed player. They just want to give that kid something else to think about. To put Nebraska in the conversation/mix and comparing themselves with the school who the recruit is committed to. If they are able to get them in campus it will open the door and keeps the Huskers in the conversation.

---Where does Nebraska stand in the conversation with five star LB Micah Parsons? Moore and Bookie are communicating with him a lot. Making sure he is comfortable with them and making sure he knows everything he needs to know. To make sure Nebraska stays fresh on his mind. He is getting it from all angles right now. He thinks the Huskers are in a pretty good spot when it comes to Micah Parsons.

---Who are the sleepers in the 2018 class right now? He likes Tate Wilderman a lot. He feels like the body type is perfect for being a 3-4 DE. Has a great frame that will allow him to carry additional weight. Hand in the dirt type of guy who has a great motor. Love his Jr. film. Will have a bigger impact then people think.

http://www.1620thezone.com/GameTimePodcasts.aspx

I really like hearing those comments about Tate Wildeman. When he committed there were some people doubting whether Nebraska should have accepted his verbal so early, with possibly better players still out there. But it certainly appears that the coaches knew exactly what they were doing and what they were getting.

I really like hearing those comments about Tate Wildeman. When he committed there were some people doubting whether Nebraska should have accepted his verbal so early, with possibly better players still out there. But it certainly appears that the coaches knew exactly what they were doing and what they were getting.

Yup

I like this kid also!!! Diaco specifically targeted this kid and he seems to be a quality DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back