• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brenden Jaimes, solid to Huskers, is bumped to 4* by Scout moving NU to #20 in their class Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Now the same 'ole handful of guys on this board can finally be happy with his commitment. Before he got a fourth star, the kid was just another recruit. Now that he has been branded a four-star, his film has suddenly gotten better and the coaches eye for talent just got better...they can be happy at last. ;)

Good. Now the same 'ole handful of guys on this board can finally be happy with his commitment. Before he got a fourth star, the kid was just another recruit. Now that he has been branded a four-star, his film has suddenly gotten better and the coaches eye for talent just got better...they can be happy at last. ;)
He's still from Texas and not Nebraska though. :thumbsup:

Waiting for the certain troll, who believes that because he's a 3 star from Texas he is bound to never amount to anything. Now, because he's been elevated to a 4 star, we will hear that he's "maxed out" since he plays Texas football and still will never amount to anything.

While waiting, I will take this time to say congrats Brenden! Looking forward to seeing you play and have a long successful career with the Huskers!

:Gobigred:

I once had a friend who always used to say he would take a 3 star from Texas over a 4 star from Kansas. That being said, he was not as smart as he thought.

I soooooooo want that to be true. Bottom line, we all wanna win. That's the one thing we've all got in common here. :Cheers:
I think it's gonna be good, and for one thing, I don't have a lot of hair left to pull out!!!
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back