• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaylon heard

lol...I couldn't help but laugh like a little kid when I first read that....

someone said in another thread that they are waiting to see if Braylon:Biggrin: is able to raise his ACT enough to qualify still

Me...:)

I'll fix that title....:)

lol...I couldn't help but laugh like a little kid when I first read that....

someone said in another thread that they are waiting to see if Braylon:Biggrin: is able to raise his ACT enough to qualify still

The next round of entrance exams don't start for several weeks, so we may not know anything for awhile.

The first SAT and ACTs of the year were two Saturday's ago. In this day in age, it takes about 2-3 weeks for the student and the school to know the results. If NE is anything like the school I work for, the student will know the test results faster than the school does!!

If he didn't take those the next ACT isn't until the week after we lay a beatdown of UT and the SAT is October 9th.

The first SAT and ACTs of the year were two Saturday's ago. In this day in age, it takes about 2-3 weeks for the student and the school to know the results. If NE is anything like the school I work for, the student will know the test results faster than the school does!!

If he didn't take those the next ACT isn't until the week after we lay a beatdown of UT and the SAT is October 9th.

What school?

Whoops, I thought the October administration was the first one. Thanks for the correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back