• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BOOM!!! 2017 SG Thomas Allen, 6'2", 180 #, Brewster Academy IS 'N'

Thought to be down to Nebraska, No Carolina St. & Ohio State.

h9lpbnr4i5b3bxdsviyi

h9lpbnr4i5b3bxdsviyi

Raleigh native Thomas Allen, a senior combo guard, is officially visiting NC State this weekend.

Senior point guard Thomas Allen has narrowed down his list to three colleges and will be coming back home for his last official visit.Allen, who starred at Garner (N.C.) High the last three years, ...

https://ncstate.rivals.com/news/thomas-allen-excited-about-visiting-hometown-nc-state

Last edited:

Sorry, Article is Rivals Protected Content, but Washut's tweet indicates we are still in it!

2017 SG Thomas Allan now seems to be back on the market! :) Things might start to get interesting! ;)

Last edited:
This would not suck. Kid will have his pick of schools but if he was willing to go to NC State, I would imagine he would still be open to Nebraska, especially considering he was close to committing the first time and PLENTY of playing time is available for a shooter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back