• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree with *** and said the same in a thread a few days ago. I think he ends up at OU.

But he was in love with Nebraska and even though it was in large part his relationship with MR, there has to be a connection regardless. I'm of the mind that this is a unique recruiting period in Lincoln and wouldn't be shocked at anything that happens.

But he was in love with Nebraska and even though it was in large part his relationship with MR, there has to be a connection regardless. I'm of the mind that this is a unique recruiting period in Lincoln and wouldn't be shocked at anything that happens.
I think anything can happen with offensive recruits, we might need to work on the defensive recruits longer than a couple of weeks.

I agree never say never but highly doubtful.

a Bookie/Parson's combo would be a great Christmas gift for Husker Nation.
Agree impo they love the atmosphere and the fan support but saw that there was going to be a change at the top. They like the school hopefully they'll like the new coach.

You just never know what a kid is looking at in a school. Having been through it (in basketball) with a child and a lot of kids/parents I know, there have been some real head-scratchers in the decision-making process. Some kids are absolutely steered by their parents and some parents would rather a kid go to a playoff contender now, versus a place where there may be some rebuilding. One never knows. All I know is that I'd love to see our de-commits become re-commits. (My Captain Obvious moment) That would add a sweet topping to this already amazing weekend. GBR!!!!

If Bookie and Parsons show the momentum Frost is bringing into the spring would EPIC!!!

If Bookie and Parsons show the momentum Frost is bringing into the spring would EPIC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back